Jacobs Learning Experience Designer in Krakow, Poland
As a Learning Experience Designer , you will guide the instructional design and development for learning offerings in support of organizational development goals. This includes learning offerings available company-wide, with an emphasis on globally inclusive learning experiences. You will also be responsible for representing and integrating this design strategy into the broader organization’s strategy and representing the work to senior stakeholders.
• Act as a thought leader to shape L&TM’s design strategy into global & regional learning solutions incorporating existing learning offerings where appropriate and identifying opportunities to build new learning experiences.
• Collaborate across the business to gather and translate user and business needs into effective learning experiences that drive our business and transformational goals.
• Oversee the design and development of inspiring learning experiences that motivate behavior change, ensuring the experiences are globally accessible, inclusive, and scalable.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure connection to other related components of the broader change effort.
• This role will work in close collaboration with the business to develop and deliver learning programs and assist in the organizing and curating of internal and third-party materials.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• 5 years of work experience in adult learning, instructional design, and/or leadership development
• 2 years of experience in managing learning design projects from needs analysis through launch and evaluation, across a multitude of modalities (online, mobile, virtual, in-person) in global organizations
• 1-2 years of experience in user experience design/user interface design
• Experience working with senior and executive leader stakeholders
• Proficiency in Articulate 360 Learning Suite (Storyline, Rise, Etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Full time employment contract with flexible working hours (currently we work remotely)
• Private medical care and dental coverage in LuxMed for employees and their families
• Life insurance and PPK plan in Generali
• Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, vouchers and more)
• International working environment and unique company culture
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.