Jacobs Senior Carbon Management and Compliance Consultant in Krakow, Poland
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We are pleased to offer an opportunity to work in a new team that supporting our UK-based team on an exciting range of projects in the growing Carbon and Energy sector, with plenty of opportunities for growth and career development.
We are seeking individuals with experience in any of the following areas:
• Carbon management
• Energy & resource efficiency
• Life Cycle Analysis
Here’s What You’ll Need:
The successful candidate will need:
• A B.Sc. in a science/economics/engineering/mathematics related subject, post graduate degree also preferred, but not essential
• 5+ years’ experience in carbon/energy related roles
• Line management experience
Training and mentoring will be provided as required, to ensure that you are fully supported in your new role.
• Full time, permanent employment (office+remote work)
• Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs,
• Commitment to your personal and professional development ,
• Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.