Jacobs Structural Engineer/Projektant Konstrukcji in Krakow, Poland
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
• Delivering parts of structural design on time and within budgeted hours.
• Preparation of structural analysis, calculations and reports as deliverables for projects.
• Supporting design of structures of industrial, water and other sectors
• Cooperation with all other disciplines in order to deliver clash free designs, good quality data and content that has been checked and reviewed.
• Learning of current design standards, software of the company and clients
• Participation in foreign business trips (up to 1 month) and short term assignments (up to 9 months)
• Mentoring and development of junior engineers, designers, technicians
• Assigning tasks to project team members, receiving and checking work
Full time, permanent employment ( office+remote work)
Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
Commitment to your personal and professional development
Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Education: MSc in structural engineering
• Professional license in structural engineering
• Good knowledge of codes and standards of structural engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in industrial or water related projects
• Good skills in calculations software: Robot or Staad, RAM, Etabs
• Good skills in CAD software - at least one of following: Revit, AutoCAD, AECOsim, Microstation, CADWorks
• English language skills minimum at intermediate level (B2 in EU)
• Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
• Personal skills: well organized, ability to work in a team of engineers and designers
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.