Jacobs Senior Construction Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
As a Construction Management Professional, you’ll join our collaborative team providing our clients with award-winning planning, engineering, architectural design, construction management, and Alternative Delivery (DB, PDB, CMAR). We’re looking for a passionate Business Leader for our Nevada PMCM team based out of Las Vegas, Nevada who is passionate by collaboration, exceeding expectations, and challenging the status quo. Other locations in Nevada will be also considered.
By utilizing your knowledge of Nevada construction industry, clients, projects, and professionals, you will take a lead role in identifying, pursuing, and and winning construction services opportunities, growing our existing team by recruiting and mentoring staff, and delivering services to a wide variety of clients to help our teams achieve our client’s objectives. Your keen ability to multi-task, communicate effectively and take on project support will allow you to thrive in our dynamic environment. You’ll bring your expertise to solve complex problems, ensuring the soaring success of our projects.
You have purpose. And at Jacobs, you can live it. No matter what guides you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals –all at a single global company.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline.
• 15+ years of experience in managing construction projects related to transportation and/or water infrastructure.
• Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Nevada.
• Excellent working knowledge of state and local agency processes, resources, and systems for organization and delivery of capital projects.
• Experience with Nevada DOT, Various City and County Public Works Departments, and/or other owner agencies
• Resume of successfully completed infrastructure projects or programs, including projects valued at $50 million or more.
• Demonstrated excellence in project leadership roles as a Resident Engineer or Construction Manager
• Excellent business acumen to strengthen the success of the PMCM busines throughout Nevada
• Excellent people and client relationship skills to achieve work and lead project teams.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Certified Construction Manager (CCM) and Project Management Professional (PMP)
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.