Jacobs Global Sales & Strategy Lead - ESG/EHS Technology in Lincoln, Nebraska
Divergent Solutions (DVS) is the core foundation for operationalizing and delivering creative, innovative, next-generation cloud, cyber, data and digital solutions across Jacobs to enable our customers and partners globally. Through strategic alliances and internal & external investment, the DVS team focuses on bringing world class solutions that solve our customers’ challenges. Sitting within the Platforms, Technologies, & Software Solutions business unit of DVS, our ESG/EHS Technology group specializes in leading clients through solution planning, design, and implementation to digitize their business processes and reporting for regulatory compliance and environmental/social/governance needs.
Grow your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work and innovate on the cutting edge of digital solutions.
Location : Anywhere in the United States or Canada and can be fully remote or hybrid
What You'll Do
We provide technology consulting and solutions to optimize our clients' EHS and ESG operations and compliance. Based in the US or Canada, you will be responsible for driving growth through opportunity identification, development, and closure and through partnerships within Jacobs and with external vendors to find innovating ways to bring value to clients.
Bring your expertise in ESG/EHS consulting and sales, and we’ll empower you to deliver the boldest solutions for our clients.
• Identifying, qualifying, and pursuing opportunities with new clients
• Working with our Portfolio Delivery Managers to identify, qualify, and pursue opportunities for existing clients
• Maintaining clear visibility, accuracy, and active management of ESG/EHS Technology opportunity pipeline within our Client Success Platform
• Coaching team members on relationship-based sales skills, including stakeholder mapping, sales pursuit and acceleration, capture/closure processes
• Proactively gathering and synthesizing information from internal and external sources about market trends, competitive offerings, prospect and customer unmet needs, product requirements to meet those needs and ability and willingness to pay as inputs to the product and business planning process
• Drive internal marketing and collaboration across Jacobs by establishing relationships, educating other Jacobs groups on what we do, working with other business units to develop go-to-market strategies and specific packaged offerings
• Work with client account managers across all regions and business units to identify and pursue opportunities
• Leading (and supporting) the development of major bids/opportunities for ESG/EHS Technology deployment with our clients
• Understand the full spectrum of Jacobs services and solutions and actively look for opportunities to expand Jacobs' business with engaged clients.
• Lead external marketing efforts for the performance unit, working with the marketing and communications teams on web and social media campaigns, production of marketing content for internal and external use, and development of conference participation strategy
• Work with the operations team to forecast resources based on the opportunity pipeline
• Liaise with partner sales organizations (software vendors and other technology partnerships) to develop and close opportunities
• Help to create and then own and deliver performance unit sales targets
• Report sales progress metrics to team, operations leadership, and business unit leadership
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• An experienced consultant passionate about helping our clients accelerate their ESG/EHS technology journey
• Leverage your ESG/EHS expertise to grow the ESG sales pipeline and help shape our practice offerings
• Love the challenge of leading through ambiguity and demonstrating a growth mindset in a rapidly changing business landscape and regulatory environment
• 10+ years of consulting and/or professional services background in the ESG/EHS technology field
• Experience working globally
• Ability to operate autonomously as an experienced consultant and engagement leader
• Eager to lead & help shape the vision of a growing practice
• Strong sales management background, with a passion for consultative, outcome-based selling
• Understanding of broad business/industry themes as well as ESG/EHS trends and how they can impact, inform, and realize an organization’s strategy
• Relationship based sales and demand generation
• Ability to establish and grow client connections at the c-suite level
• Familiarity with and maintaining knowledge of the current ESG/EHS software market
In addition to being able to perform the above responsibilities, the Global Sales & Strategy Leader will also demonstrate the following qualities:
• Adaptability – be prepared to work in different ways, challenge the accepted and support the growth of both businesses into new territory, transformation and wider support of our corporate strategy - working locally, regionally, and globally
• Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure – clear mindset and ability to prioritize balance of short term, immediate needs (such as responding to urgent client requirements) and longer-term strategic planning (such as business planning and involvement in strategic direction)
• Resilience - Maintain a positive attitude and forward-thinking approach despite troubling circumstances or setbacks
• Strategic mindset - Ability to formulate a clear strategy to help the company respond to change and shape the future, mapping the steps that will clearly accelerate the organization toward its strategic goals
Jacobs’ health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Eligible employees and their dependents may elect medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan, and, if eligible, a deferred compensation plan and Executive Deferral Plan. Employees will also receive 17 days of vacation per year, seven paid holidays, plus floating holidays and caregiver leave. Hired applicants will be able to purchase company stock and have the opportunity to receive a performance discretionary bonus.
The base salary range for this position is $150k to $200k. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US & Canada locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
#divergent #dvsptss #LI-MB5 #LI-Remote
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.