Jacobs FP&A Associate in Mumbai, India
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, financially savvy individual to join our Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team as a Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of financial reporting, analytics and able to solve complex problems with insights. Bring your initiative, passion for innovation, and leadership to this fast-paced environment, and we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you.
· Consolidated Executive, Board, and Earnings reporting
· PA Consulting planning/forecasting and relationship management
· Share count planning/forecasting and analysis
· Strategic (long-range) planning/forecasting; and most importantly
· Acting as a subject matter expert on identification and implementation of continuous process improvement and digital solutions
· Preparing ad hoc analysis as required
· Assisting wider finance teams with analysis and reports as required
Here’s what you’ll need :
· Most importantly, you’ll need a curious and energetic mind, asking lots of insightful questions and challenging the status-quo regardless of title or position.
· Solid experience in a finance role or a relevant qualification to perform the role. Detail-orientation is a must.
· Working knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle) and significant Excel experience. Power BI or similar skillset will be an asset.
· Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement initiatives and implement best practices.
· Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to interpret and articulate actionable insights
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to partner with multiple groups within the organization, collaborating effectively with HR, Legal, Finance, and other relevant teams to streamline processes and achieve financial accuracy
· Demonstrated passion for inspirational and inclusive leadership along with proven leadership capability and skills
Okay to work in 2nd Shift.
8 years of experience is required in FP&A.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.