Jacobs Project Administrator - Site based in North Sydney, Australia
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, our Power Solutions Team is geared towards providing a more integrated approach offering end-to-end service to support our clients in energy networks, thermal generation, renewable generation and storage solutions space. We are helping our clients meet the challenges faced in countries and cities across the globe, providing innovative solutions from replacing conventional thermal power plants with renewable energy to developing demand side management strategies.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
We require a Part-time Project Administrator, for 12 months, to join a renewables project based near Orange, NSW. We are flexible about the number of hours and we are looking for candidates local to the region. This is an important role on our site and will involve the following:
• Co-ordinate enquiries, requests and concerns effectively and with a professional manner.
• Coordinate travel, vehicle and accommodation requirements for Jacob’s site staff.
• Inform, remind and update site personnel regarding rules and regulations.
• Maintain current and efficient filing system for safety, quality and other site-based documentation.
• Ensure the organisation of adequate office supplies.
• Prepare minutes of meetings and assist with progress reports.
• Support document control and correspondence.
• Act as the focal point for incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
• Support site-based Jacobs staff with coordination of work, regular reporting, preparation of documentation and liaise with Jacob’s offices as required.
We’re looking for someone who has gained some of the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience in an administrative role preferably in a construction or site environment.
• Proficient in Excel and an effective user of Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to communicate with various stakeholder groups and with a high level of accuracy in a written capacity.
• Confident balancing multiple priorities and tasks whilst meeting deadlines.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company. We aim to embed inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative.
We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave. This is reflected in our wide range of Global Employee Networks centred on inclusion and diversity – ACE, Careers, Enlace, Harambee, OneWorld, Prism, Vetnet, and Women’s Network – find out more about our employee networks here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage candidates of diverse backgrounds to apply. First Nations peoples are strongly encouraged to apply. Jacobs aims to provide cultural safety at our interviews and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are invited to nominate for a cultural representative to participate on the interview panel, please let your recruiter know in your application.
If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs. #li-skm1 #apmedecarbonisation #APACPOWER