Jacobs Performance Based Contract Manager - Pompano Beach, FL in Pompano Beach, Florida
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we challenge what is currently accepted, so we can shape innovative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. Through the delivery of our operations and maintenance services, you’ll make it simpler and more seamless for our municipal clients to operate safely and efficiently, empowering communities to focus on what matters most to them – people.
We are looking for a Performance Based Contract Manager to join the team in Pompano Beach, FL. In this role, responsibilities shall include management of and main point of contact with the Facilities Asset Maintenance contractor. You'll be responsible for the inspection and verification of the maintenance activities and work performed by the Facilities Asset Maintenance contractor. These work types and inspections may include such items as: generator/ATS; HVAC; electrical; plumbing; UPS systems; roofing; and general building maintenance activities. Assure all work is performed in accordance with contract requirements, regulations, standards, codes, safety requirements, etc. Maintain proper documentation of inspections and work that has been performed to ensure that acceptable quality standards are met, including written reports and photographic documentation.
• Manage and coordinate the administration of the Asset Maintenance (AM) contract
• Enforce all contractual obligations
• Attend all project related meetings
• Manage and administer the Asset Maintenance Performance Evaluation Report (AMPER) program
• Prepare contract progress reports
• Monitor contract budget progress
• Conduct Quality Assurance (QA) on contracted work
• Process monthly invoices for AM contract
• Coordinate with Facilities Rating Program (FRP) Team and review FRP inspection results
• Perform field inspections as needed
• Produce written letters, memos, and compliance reports
• Demonstrate superior seamless customer service, integrity, and commitment to innovation, efficiency, and fiscally responsible activity.
Bring your team-focus, adaptability, and commitment to excellence, and we’ll help you grow what drives you – and deliver the world’s most challenging Operations Management projects, together.
Jacobs health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you, and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Eligible employees and their dependents may elect medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan, and if eligible, a deferred compensation plan, and Executive Deferral Plan. We have an unlimited U.S. Personalized Paid Time Off (PPTO) policy for eligible full-time exempt employees, seven paid holidays, one floating holiday, and caregiver leave. Hired applicants will be able to purchase discounted company stock and have the opportunity to receive a performance discretionary bonus.
#omfs #bia #ourjacobs
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• 5 years of experience working in Facilities Operations & Maintenance (Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.)
• Trained in Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) and ADA Code requirements
• Ability to effectively communicate in English (both verbal and written)
• Knowledge of QA/QC of Facilities Asset Maintenance Program
• Thorough understanding of facility infrastructure in regard to safety, operations & maintenance including but not limited to HVAC, Generators, roofing, etc.
• Ability to monitor and participate in the evaluation effort of contractor performance
• Ability to conduct inspections and Quality Assurance Reviews (QAR) and reporting
• Ability to review programs for conformance with FDOT Standards
• Principles and practices of supervision and management
• Leadership styles and skills
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Intermediate Computer skills to include MS Office and CMMS experience preferred
• Engineering as applied to the operations & maintenance of facilities and equipment in buildings
• Use professional judgment and common sense in the application and enforcement of the intent of code requirements
• Read and accurately interpret roadway and building construction plans and specifications
• Objectively interpret and consistently apply code requirements and related standards in accordance with department policies
**Must have a valid Driver’s License and have the ability to travel to all owned facilities for deployments and investigations including field work for extended hours; must work on-call and ready-to-work.
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
• Education: College Degree
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $15 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 60,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.