Jacobs Mid SIGINT EW/Exercise Scripter - Camp Bullis in San Antonio, Texas
• Provides Instructor/Operator (I/O) services to develop training products, documents, requirements, strategies, training materials, and provide instruction in support of SIGINT/EW and provide operational support.
• Provides I/O services to develop and update Tactical through Strategic Intelligence Systems/Capabilities training products/classes/documents and present training to units regarding current and future capabilities.
• Provides support to operational tests, training product support using the Training Development Capability (TDC) database, and daily operational IT support.
• Provides support to other Intelligence System NETs and provides input to the Training Developers/Instructors working in the Directorate of Training (DOT).
#DIVERGENT #DVS #DIVERGENTSOLUTIONS
Here’s What You’ll Need:
· Required Experience: Minimum 8 years of Army Military Intelligence experience and experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
· Minimum 8 years of experience as a 35N or 35P, 352N; 3+ years tactical and 3+ years operational experience as an intelligence professional spanning MICO, BCT, DIV-Corps level echelons.
· Required: Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.).
· Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
· Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
· Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
· Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
· Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
· Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.