Jacobs Control Account Manager (CAM) in Severn, Maryland
Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
In the Rapid Solutions sector of Jacobs Technology, the Control Account Manager (CAM) is a position that works with the tech leads to allocate tasks, establishes and maintains requirements, technical approaches, tools, methods, processes, task input, and output criteria.
• Executes tasks in accordance with plans.
• Verifies outputs through peer reviews and other methods, as appropriate.
• Verifies completion of allocated tasks in accordance with SOW requirements and task input and output criteria.
• Validates requirements through technical reviews with the customer.
• Conducts trade studies, when needed.
• Manages the EVM reporting.
• Must have excellent collaboration, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Must have experience working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Must have 6 years of directly related experience in business, finance, or management and 3 years in management or leadership roles
• Must have a High School diploma (or GED) and 12 years of general experience; or an Associates’ degree and 10 years general experience; or a Bachelors’ degree and 8 years general experience; or a Masters’ degree and 6 years general experience.
• Must have proficiency with MS Office products, cost accounting systems, cost/financial analysis and estimating.
• Must have working knowledge of earned value management (EVM) and project management.
• Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
• Experience using EVMS, financial guidelines (DCAA and/or DCMA) and cost analysis or business/data analytics.
• A current Active DoD Secret clearance.
Clearance Requirement: Must be able obtain and maintain a security clearance (minimum SECRET clearance).
Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include but are not limited:
-U.S. Citizenship (Required)
-Favorable Criminal History Check
-Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
Location(s): Severn, MD
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.