Jacobs Junior Architectural Designer in Shanghai Shi, China
Junior Architectural Designer
The Architectural Designer is required to design and be familiar with the detail of project infrastructure and domestic architectural regulations. The Architectural Designer should be able to develop ideas, prepare designs and drawings as well as renderings. Part of their responsibilities include taking meeting minutes and prepare documents, compile data and perform computations to support project manager.
Experience / skills:
- College / Bachelor Degree or above in Architecture, Urban Planning or related field
- Team-working and willing to learn from senior architect/project manager.
- Fluent English, written and oral.
- Hard-working and responsible.
- Ability to work with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino. Expertise in 3D Max/VRay, Photoshop.
- Related working experience preferred
- Bachelor degree or above, with a major in Interior Design or Architectural.
- 0-3 years’ experience working in multinational design firms with rich architectural design exposure.
- Abundant project experience in mix-used or office projects and/or be willing to have long term career development within the area.
- Good communication skill.
- Integrity, reliable, able to work extra miles to manage client’s expectation.
- Proficient in Mandarin and English.
- Able to take domestic travel when required.
- Able to take local package.
Primary Location China-China Countrywide-Shanghai Shi
Req ID: BI 00064U