Jacobs Advanced Multimedia Support in Sierra Vista, Arizona
Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
The Contractor shall create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on product needs, customer needs, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts.
The Contractor shall determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and the type size and style of the copy.
The Contractor shall develop graphics and layouts for assigned projects such as training/educational materials, USAICoE regulations, briefs and web sites.
The Contractor shall prepare illustrations or rough sketches.
The Contractor shall participate in project reviews and advise Government on graphics, layouts and illustrations.
The Contractor shall design, create, and modify digital images and layouts.
The Contractor shall maintain an archive of images, photographs, and completed products.
The Contractor shall attend product requirement meetings and advise Government on multimedia timeline development timelines.
The Contractor shall collaborate with other training centers to share products and information.
The Contractor shall submit progress reports IAW project requirements.
The Contractor shall support social media product development and publication
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience developing complex graphics for instructional and Web-based applications.
• A minimum of 2 years post-production effects experience.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience with audio effects and cleanup.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (CS) 4 or CS5 Suite and experience using programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Experience demonstrated by a portfolio of current work (within the past year).
• Ability to plan, analyze, and create visual solutions to problems using specialized software.
• Ability, primarily using a computer, to identify the most effective ways to deliver information in print and electronic media; illustrate design vision; recommend or select colors, sound, artwork, photography, animation, type style, and other visual design elements.
• Ability to consider cognitive, cultural, physical, and social factors when planning and executing designs for the target audience.
• Ability to gather relevant information from the Government developers and SMEs and perform independent research to identify USAICoE’s graphic needs.
• Experience using current multimedia, social media, software, and emerging technologies.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.