Jacobs AFRICOM Site Lead - ELITE in Stuttgart, Germany
The AFRICOM Site Lead - 15 Years minimum experience or a combination of education and job- related experience
Lead and execute assigned program within the DoD Acquisition Framework including management of cost, schedule, and performance attributes of major complex projects. Responsible to develop, supervise and manage approved DoD program plans that include work break down structures, integrated master schedules, manpower plans, baseline budgets & Estimate at Completes (EACs), Key Performance Indictors to include Earned Value Management, resource management & task assignments, and risk & opportunity management. Responsible for intercompany planning of quality control and configuration management.
#DVS #DIVERGENT #DIVERGENTSOLUTIONS
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Responsible for leading a team of multi-disciplinary people to accomplish business objectives within scheduled time constraints while meeting all the customer requirements. Strong customer relationship and customer expectation management skills are a must.
· Minimum Education: B.S. Degree
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or ability to obtain a PMP within one year of hire.
· Excellent project/program management and leadership skills
· Minimum Years of Experience: 15 Years minimum experience or a combination of education and job- related experience
· EUCOM and or AFRICOM J6 experience.
· Technical ability to understand technical engineering drawings and top- level design work products
· Managed programs ranging from $250M to $1B.
· Working knowledge of Software CMMI principles and practices.
· Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, and flexible
· PMP or DAWIA Level 3 Certification in Program Management and/or Contracts Management
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.