Jacobs Senior Program Director in Stuttgart, Germany
The Program Director may lead one or more Program Managers and/or teams of associated technical specialists in concept formulation, planning, design, production, testing, fielding and sustainment of simulation products and services.
Lead and execute assigned programs within the DoD Acquisition Framework including management of cost, schedule, and performance attributes of major complex projects. Responsible to develop, supervise and manage approved DoD program plans that include work break down structures, integrated master schedules, manpower plans, baseline budgets & Estimate at Completes (EACs), Key Performance Indictors to include Earned Value Management, resource management & task assignments, and risk & opportunity management. Responsible for intercompany planning of quality control, configuration management.
#DVS #DIVERGENT #DIVERGENTSOLUTIONS
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Responsible for leading a team of multi-disciplinary people to accomplish business objectives within scheduled time constraints while meeting all the customer requirements. Strong customer relationship and customer expectation management skills are a must.
· Minimum Education: B.S. /MBA Degree
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or ability to obtain a PMP within one year of hire.
· Excellent project/program management and leadership skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Project
· Minimum Years of Experience: 20 Years minimum experience or a combination of education and job- related experience
· Experience managing prime and/or subcontractor teams
· EUCOM and or AFRICOM J6 experience
· Technical ability to understand technical engineering drawings and top- level design work products
· Managed programs ranging from 500M to 2B.
· Working knowledge of Software CMMI principles and practices.
· Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, and flexible
· PMP or DAWIA Level 3 Certification in Program Management and/or Contracts Management