Jacobs Document Controls - Transit / Rail - Toronto in Toronto, Ontario
Our Toronto office is seeking a Document Control specialist to perform document control duties in a fast-paced, high-energy team on a large Rail Transit Program. You will perform specialized document control duties including implementing and maintaining document control processes in support of multiple contracts within an integrated team. You will also independently manage other day-to-day tasks related to document management and records management. This position regularly interacts with internal, client, and external consultant contacts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reports to Manager, Document Controls and a Lead within the Program Management Team.
• Process and issue contract-related documents, including correspondences, contract scope and decision documents, and other related deliverables.
• Assist Program management team and third parties with managing documents per required processes and assist with EDMS systems questions.
• Coordinate and execute the integration and/or migration of information between EDMS platforms.
• Assist Program management team in reporting.
• Implement client and company document management requirements, as appropriate.
• Contribute to, and/or review QA/QC documentation.
Qualifications and Capabilities:
• Ability to work well in a team and independently.
• Ability to implement processes.
• Proactive, multi-task, able to prioritize, and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Document Control systems on large transit, or multi-discipline projects is desirable.
• Ability to proactively problem solve and strategize, as well as implement solutions involving large volumes of documents, including significant amounts of data entry.
• Experience creating or contributing to Document Control procedures or guides.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrated customer focus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated competency working in various EDMSs. Experience with Aconex, Primavera Contract Management version 14, Unifier, e-Builder, ProjectWise, SharePoint, and similar systems preferred.
• Excellent Excel skills.
• Intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office applications.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
Job: *Document Controls
Title: Document Controls - Transit / Rail - Toronto
Location: CA ONTARIO-Toronto
Requisition ID: 190000WI
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.