Jacobs Project Administrator - Transit / Rail – Toronto in Toronto, Ontario
Project Administrator - Transit / Rail – Toronto
This is a key role administering multiple sub-consultant contracts on a major rail program in central Toronto. This role is integrated within the Consultant contract management team and the incumbent will possess initiative to support solutions and have excellent communication and team and client interfacing skills. The Project Administrator reports to the Consultant’s Sub-Consultant Manager and will perform the following tasks and related duties:
• Support various sub-consultant contract administration processes including timesheet and invoice compliance reviews and processing of invoice approval and payments etc.
• Coordinate with sub-consultant on all timesheet and invoice matters e.g. submission to schedule, correction of errors and omissions etc.
• Arrange, attend and administer sub-consultant progress meetings, update issues/actions log
• Coordinate with Consultant technical leads for review and approval of sub-consultant submissions e.g. progress reports and timesheets etc.
• Assist with monthly accruals process e.g. inputting sub-consultant timesheets to accruals worksheet
• Assist with the preparation and processing of subcontractor's scope and resource proposals for client submission
• Assist in the preparation of change orders, purchase orders, work releases, and change directives
• Assist in the preparation of amendments and supporting information
• Draft letters and memoranda regarding commercial/contractual matters
• Prepare contract status reports and account reconciliation; prepare sub-consultant invoice reports and respond to sub-consultant queries on payment status
• Other related tasks and duties as may be required to support the program team
• Other general administration of sub-consultant activities
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to problem solve
• Must possess initiative and have the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to read and comprehend Purchase Order documents
• Ability to interpret contracts, identify applicable provisions
• Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word) Oracle a plus
• Excellent organizational and communications skills, both written and verbal
• Superior teamwork skills, ability to work well with others under pressure of deadlines
• Service focused, result and solution oriented in a developing business environment
Job: *Administrative Support
Title: Project Administrator - Transit / Rail – Toronto
Location: CA ONTARIO-Toronto
Requisition ID: 190000WG
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.