Jacobs Senior Support Systems Senior training/Mentor - Vicenza in Vicenza, Italy
Develops, maintains, and / or delivers training material to drive intelligence goals, objectives, tradecraft, and standards. Provides lesson plans / presentations / curricula in support of educational goals and maintains materiel within the assigned educational system (i.e. AGILE, Training Development Capability (TDC), etc.). Reviews emerging policy and doctrine publications, provides feedback, and assesses for incorporation into training products. Develops / maintains training records and tracking systems as required or designated by the Government.
Train, mentor, and provide quality oversight of 207th MIB(T) Soldiers and civilians required to utilize the US Army Africa (USARAF) Theater Entry Database (TED) and Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System.
Provide initial and sustainment (daily, weekly, and as-required) training and entry quality control oversight on the TED and APACS systems and supporting tasks.
Support tasks including development of Personnel Recovery Plans, Antiterrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) Plans, risk assessments, detailed daily itineraries, aeromedical evacuation procedures, use of the foreign clearance guide, isolated personnel reports (ISOPREP), and understanding and implementing AFRICOM rules and regulations.
Provide a full range of trainer/mentor support, including management, technical support, and systems administration.
Develop training support packages, training plans, and training materials as necessary.
Contribute to changes and improvements in TTPs and doctrine.
#DVS #DIVERGENT #DIVERGENTSOLUTIONS
Here’s What You’ll Need:
· Required Experience: Minimum 8 years of military experience and experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
· Minimum 1 year of experience with deployment and re-deployment management.
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
· Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
· Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
· Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
· Desired Experience: 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
· Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.