Jacobs All-Source Analyst Site Lead in Qatar
The Counterintelligence Operational Support Team provides Counterintelligence (CI) analysis services that includes the fusing intelligence and collecting of raw data from multiple sources and varying classifications to identify threats, trends, structures, and locations of Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIE). This includes the dissemination of time-sensitive and non-time-sensitive Force Protection (FP) threat information and assessments to supported Commanders including six (6) Air Force Central (AFCENT) forward deployed units within the CENTCOM AOR and one (1) CONUS based unit.
· Facilitate routine and frequent meetings with analysts across the AOR to collaborate on AFOSI priorities, issues affecting multiple regions.
· Coordinate access to databases for all analysts across the AOR. Where access is restricted, coordinate dissemination of relevant information to assist analysts across the AOR.
· Review analyst products from across the AOR for accuracy, quality, and relevance. Provide training as appropriate based on reviews.
· Conduct analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature. Provides all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements.
· Maintain knowledge of host nation intelligence and security organizations. Maintain knowledge of other country intelligence services that pose a threat to DAF resources and the organization’s personnel, and maintain knowledge of the capabilities of state sponsored, transnational, international or regional terrorist groups and their surrogates that threaten DAF security.
· Disseminate raw and finished intelligence products to interested agencies, to include: AFOSI leadership, base commanders, operating environment owners, and other intelligence/counterintelligence customers (both CONUS and OCONUS).
· Review and provide analyst comments for Contact Reports (CRs) and IIRs. Review for quality, citation references, and relevancy.
· Prepare comprehensive foreign intelligence and terrorism informational or analytical products. Products should be delivered as required by AFOSI leadership and shall be compliant with Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) and AFOSI standards and uploaded to appropriate databases.
· Fuse intelligence and raw data from multiple sources in varying classifications to identify threats, trends, structures of foreign intelligence, their location(s), FIE, and adversaries targeting or collecting on DAF, DoD or U.S. Government resources/personnel
· Perform collection management duties by evaluating field reports involving counter-intelligence involvement of interrelationships among other organizations and state-sponsored groups targeting the DAF/DoD.
· Maintain knowledge of Counterintelligence Collection Requirements, Priority Intelligence Requirements, and other associated collection requirements to drive CI collection planning and operations for AFOSI units.
· Assist in the development of target packages to mitigate threats to 24 EFIS, subordinate units, and DAF/DoD personnel and resources in the USCENTCOM/AFCENT AOR
· Prepare briefings that describe the nature, scope, specific identification, and possible impact of coordination and cooperation prevalent among hostile groups.
· Provide assistance to AFOSI counterintelligence operations to investigate, neutralize, and exploit (COINEs) and other investigations, supporting the identification, exploiting, and neutralizing criminal, terrorist and intelligence threats in multiple domains to protect the designated vital interests.
· Travel and provide onsite and offsite support to other CONUS and OCONUS locations in the CENTCOM AOR as requested.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
· Bachelor’s degree in international affairs, national security studies, Arabic studies, international business, international terrorism, trends and analysis, intelligence/counterintelligence, or other related fields, preferably accompanied by Southwest Asian regional expertise. An additional four (4) years of total analytical experience may substitute for degree.
· Eight (8) years of analytical experience utilizing HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or OSINT and experience with human- derived, counterintelligence, and counterterrorist operations, ending within the last three (3) years.
· Two (2) years’ experience in leading people and managing tasks of subordinates. Analyst should have supervised personnel and managed projects and/or complex tasks within the last five (5) years.
· One (1) year operational or analytical support to operations related to Near-Peer adversary countries, including Russia, China, or Iran, ending within the last three (3) years.
· Eight (8) years’ experience in the development of intelligence analysis products (such as IIRs, Desk Notes, Threat Assessments, Source Validation Reports, etc.).
· Strong writing skills and being capable of effectively operating as a member of a combined/joint intelligence team required. Strong briefing skills and being capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements required.
· Must have experience and working knowledge of the following programs and systems within the last three (3) years: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access); Analyst Notebook; SIPR/JWICS Access; M3 - Multi Media Messenger (Or other message handling system such as TAC/Tripwire, Palantir, etc.) ; SOMM - Source Operations Management Module; Proton - JWICS Access Required (or other similar such database such as ROCKSTAR, Voltron, etc.); Intellink; CIDNE - Combined Information Data network Exchange; CIA WIRE; HOT-R (Or CHROME – Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Requirements, Reporting, and Operations Management Environment); NCTC Online - National Counter Terrorism Center Online; J2 DCP Portal (CJCS Portal) on JWICS.
· Maintain current passport and visa requirements and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances.
· Knowledge of AFOSII2MS and/or CI2MS is desirable.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.