Jacobs Land Transport Licensing Specialist in Qatar
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter and more connected. As part of our continuous support to many strategic and world class clients around the Middle East, we provide technical and managerial support on major transportation and logistics development and strategic studies. Our team includes innovators and the best in the industry working proactively with our clients to shape new strategies and to find out-of-the-box solutions every day.
Our transportation and logistics team in Qatar is experiencing exciting growth and we have a need for a strong Land Transport Licensing Specialist to support one of our major clients in Qatar. You will be working closely with our client where you will be working on the following:
• Preparing regulations of licensing for road transport services activities.
• Study the license applications of companies providing road transport services.
• Preparing rules and procedures for inspection of companies involved in the provision of road transport services.
• Set up technical conditions and specifications for road transport.
• Arranging necessary controls for the licensing conditions of the companies concerned with providing road transport services.
• Developing technical reports and visual presentations in relation to road transport licenses.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• You must hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
• Must demonstrate experience and good understanding handling licensing documentation, submission, and process.
• At least 15 years of professional experience in road transport licensing.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.