Jacobs Civil / Structural Engineer in Warrington, United Kingdom
Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
Looking for a new role in Civil / Structural Engineering?
Keen to work for a global company that’s involved with some of the most exciting projects on the planet?
Don’t want to limit yourself to just one market or industry?
We are seeking a wide range of talents and experiences from junior engineers and designers, to senior consultants and directors.
We have a range of exciting projects which may see you working in any of the following:
• Infrastructure for Space exploration and satellite launches.
• Hydrogen Production Plant.
• Defence facilities.
• Generation IV nuclear (advanced, high temperature, small) reactors.
• Nuclear waste storage and processing.
Whether in the office or working remotely, our ethos is to encourage all team members to develop their own ways of working and to create their own solutions to design challenges.
Preferably you will have:
• Degree or equivalent qualification in Civil, Structural or closely related engineering discipline.
• Experience of, or adaptability to, working in highly regulated environments with emerging technologies
With a desire to:
• Work in multi-disciplinary teams to deliver sustainable unique solutions:
• To work on innovative solutions where scope may be limited
• Accurate and thorough writer to produce robust technical calculations and reports
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Apply today to find a great work-life balance that works for you.
What are you waiting for?
Click apply to start your Jacobs journey.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ROLES CAN BE BASED OUT OF ANY JACOBS UK OFFICE
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.