Jacobs Archeology and Heritage Specialist/Specjalista ds. Archeologii i Dziedzictwa Kulturowego in Warszawa, Poland
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
• Contribute to the production of archaeological and heritage assessment work, both as part of the EIA process and as stand-alone desk based assessments, heritage statements and planning/consenting deliverables;
• Remote data collection and management (initial data sifting for archaeological assessment work within Excel and GIS, production of heritage gazetteers)
• Assist in the production of figures for the whole heritage team using both CAD and GIS and develop an understanding of the types of information typically required
• Contribute to the design of archaeological fieldwork projects
• Full time, permanent employment ( office+remote work)
• Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
• Commitment to your personal and professional development
• Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Demonstrable experience at data management through the use of the Microsoft suite of programs, GIS applications and familiarity with Sharepoint, Projectwise applications;
• Knowledge of archaeological and built heritage legislation
• Understanding and experience of delivering EIA within a range of statutory and non-statutory frameworks
• Track record of delivering projects on time and within agreed budgets;
• Knowledge of DMRB and/or GRIP Cultural Heritage requirements (training will be offered)
• Understanding of key archaeological and built heritage legislation - UK, Middle East (training will be offered)
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.