Jacobs Junior Energy Systems and Carbon Management Consultant in Warszawa, Poland
We are pleased to offer an opportunity to work in a new team that supporting our UK-based team on an exciting range of projects in the growing Carbon and Energy sector, with plenty of opportunities for growth and career development.
We are seeking individuals with an interest in any of the following areas:
• Carbon management
• Energy & resource efficiency
• Life Cycle Analysis
Here’s What You’ll Need:
The successful candidate will need:
• a good academic background in relevant subject to at least B.Sc. level
• good English skills
Full training and mentoring will be given to ensure that you are fully supported as you begin career.
• Full time, permanent employment (office+remote work)
• Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs,
• Commitment to your personal and professional development ,
• Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions