Jacobs Junior Cyber Intelligence Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Critical Mission Solutions
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs is seeking a Junior Cyber Intelligence Analyst to work onsite in Washington, DC..
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Conducting research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on foreign adversary network operations and cyber tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threats to US critical infrastructure
• Identify and assess current and emerging threats and vulnerabilities as they relate to protecting US critical infrastructure.
• Maintain operational awareness of key resources and flows of information.
• Use IC-derived best practices to work independently on complex problems in all phases of the intelligence analysis.
• Triage intelligence and prepare analytical assessments to provide strategic and operational support to decision-makers.
• Coordinate with customer Component, SLTT, and IC members, as needed, on strategic intelligence and emerging threats.
• Participate in multi-agency outreach activities between the customer and other members of the IC.
• Write intelligence reports under tight timelines and strict guidelines.
• Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct research to determine adversary capability and intent.
• Prepare assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
• Correlate threat data from various sources.
• Collect data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
• Fuse and analyze all-source information and intelligence to produce quality intelligence products, papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings in support of US government operations
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Must provide a writing sample
• Must have a minimum of ywo (2) years’ experience
• Experience in Intelligence Analysis, including All Source as it relates to Cyber actors
• Experience producing and completing all-source (unclassified and classified) finished intelligence assessments that adhere to the ICD203 analytic tradecraft standards
• Experience preparing and conducting all-source intelligence briefings
• Knowledge of region-specific cyber threat actor strategy, doctrine, tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures and demonstrated use of this information in all- source finished intelligence analysis
• Must have an Active Top Secret Security Clearance
• Cyber certificates:
• CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
• ISACA: CRISC – Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
• Or other cyber security certificates and training.
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.