Jacobs Senior Water / Wastewater Project Manager- Winnipeg in Winnipeg, Manitoba
As a Senior Water / Wastewater Project Manager at Jacobs, you’ll lead a team of professionals through all project phases, provide day-to-day leadership and mentorship, act as primary client contact and maintain overall work progress and delivery. We are seeking a client facing, highly personable Senior Wastewater Project Manager with 15 years of professional experience to provide leadership and support to our team serving clients, delivering our projects and strengthening our client relationships. This individual will be a professional engineer licensed in the Province of Manitoba with proven local ties in the linear infrastructure industry and focused on the leadership and project management of conveyance projects and programs.
With Jacobs, you will continue to build long-term client relationships, support business development activities, support procurement, participate in the development of engineering studies and cost estimates and prepare detailed design deliverables. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
Roles and responsibilities include:
· Leading project teams on the design and delivery of water/wastewater treatment facility design and related studies.
· Leading the investigation and review of treatment processes technologies, equipment, and decision analysis.
· Leading and managing project teams through all phases of project planning, execution, and closeout, consistent with established project delivery processes to the meet the scope, schedule, budget and other specified requirements.
· Providing day-to-day leadership of project teams, including the development and mentoring of staff.
· Establishing long-term client relationships and supporting business development activities
· Acting as a primary client contact and assuming responsibility for overall work progress and technical performance on projects.
· Direct communication with clients on technical design topics and project schedule, budget and scope.
· Participate in the preparation of engineering reports, studies, calculations and drawings.
· Participate in design reviews, risk assessments, and vendor bid evaluations.
· Support procurement including supplier qualifications, bid reviews, process design requirements, review of design drawings and supplier documents, successful resolution of manufacturing discrepancies, support for installation, generation of as-built drawings, and onsite support
· Participate in construction support activities including responses to requests for information, submittal reviews, construction site visits, and design revisions/ management of change, startup and commissioning and trouble-shooting.
· Participating in business development activities such as client relationship development, project-specific positioning activities, proposal preparation, oral presentations, and contract negotiation consistent with established business development processes.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with current P.Eng.
designation in Manitoba, or ability to obtain within 6 months.
Minimum of 15 years of experience with municipal clients in
engineering and project management roles.
Proven experience with design of municipal water/wastewater
Proven experience leading and managing project teams on small and
large consulting projects.
Adept at interpersonal relationship building, conflict resolution, and leading diverse teams
Job: *Project and Program Management
Title: Senior Water / Wastewater Project Manager- Winnipeg
Location: CA MANITOBA-Winnipeg
Requisition ID: 180004GO
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.